Clevelander -Food & Cocktail Server Marketing Model
|Location:||Miami Beach, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Food and Cocktail Server Marketing Model is responsible for providing superior guest service. Service and appearance should be consistent with the Clevelander brand. All duties and assignments are to be performed according to departmental and Clevelander company standards. Help to create “the ultimate guest experience.”|
|Duties:||• Responsible for providing quality guest service and promoting and marketing the Clevelander brand. |
• The Food and Cocktail Server Marketing Model participates in in-house modeling programs, special Clevelander events, and performs model/presenter tasks at Clevelander events.
• Maintain weight and appearance and levels consistent with that at time of hire, within management discretion.
• Consistently deliver exceptional service to every guest while entertaining in a professional manner in accordance with the Clevelander brand
• Markets the Clevelander and services offered to a targeted customer base. Performs in a public relations capacity when modeling and promoting the Clevelander.
• Models Clevelander apparel and accessories while serving, and maintaining an appearance consistent with the Clevelander brand.
• Interacts and entertains guests in a cordial and gracious manner, thereby creating a memorable experience and building guest loyalty. Serves as Goodwill Ambassador for the Clevelander brand, using finesse and good judgment.
• Maintains quality services standards according to the Clevelander brand with all guests by creating a friendly, relaxed atmosphere while visiting the guests’ table and coordinating service requests.
• Serves food and beverages to guests in a timely manner
• Ensures the guests are pleased with their food and beverages after each course
• Delivers an enthusiastic greeting and builds a relationship with all guests
• Informs guests of food and beverage specials as well as upcoming and ongoing Clevelander events
• Completes assigned side-work duties and assist in all opening and closing procedures
• Ensures cleanliness in assigned server station including all interior, exterior and dry goods areas
• Maintains appropriate levels of condiment items in all server stations
• Promotes a professional, safe, helpful and courteous work environment
• Enters all orders and transactions on Clevelander point-of-sale system, and presents guest with receipt in a timely manner
• Executes the safe and responsible sale of alcoholic beverages, verifies identification of guest appearing under 30 years of age
• Attempts to up-sell brand name liquors, foods and wines
• Ensures proper glassware and garnish is used for each cocktail
• Completes cash drop and checkout procedures at the end of each shift
• Maintains compliance with responsible vendors and food handling programs
• Maintains and ensures compliance of all policies and procedures
|Qualifications:||•Must be at least 18 years old in order old with 2 years related serving experience; High school diploma preferred|
•Previous modeling experience preferred, but not required
•Consistently maintain a well groomed appearance, posture and hygiene deemed by management.
•Make-up, appearance and style should stay current and in line with current fashion standards and trends as deemed by management and consistent with Clevelander Brand.
•Must consistently demonstrate the ability to wear Clevelander clothing with weight and appearance associated with modeling industry requirements and standards.
•Posture, gestures, movement and walking should reflect model esthetics.
•Outgoing personality, be warm and friendly, demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism, effective listening skills, strong judgment.
•Excellent customer service skills.
•High energy level, flexible scheduling availability
•Basic math skills
•Ability to follow cost and controls procedures
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Ability to multitask in high stress situations
•Ability to verbally communicate and take direction
•Strong attention to detail
•Strong organizational and time management skills required
•Work is performed in a mostly outdoor environment and requires evening and weekend hours